OUR COVID 19 HYGIENE AND SAFETY MEASURES
The health and safety of our guests and hotel staff is very important to us.
We take the standards for hygiene very seriously and implement the public guidelines and guidelines of the Indonesian government to the best of our knowledge and belief for our common good.
5 rules that we should all always follow
1. Keep at least 1 meter away from others
2. Do not shake hands
3. Wear mouth and nose protection
4. Wash hands several times a day
5. Sneez or cough in the armcrook or in a handkerchief
OUR PERSONAL PROTECTIVE MEASURES FOR YOUR SAFE AND RELAXING STAY
We, KEMILAU family and our team, have already adapt our internal hygiene and preventive measures to the situation so that you and our employees are optimally protected and can enjoy a nice and relaxing stay in our hotel.
- – Additional pillows, cuddly blankets and cuddly pillows are only available on request.
- – Unfortunately, we want to and have to do without difficult to clean decoration in this challenging time.
- – Our reception staff will be happy to inform you personally about everything related to our hotel and tips for trips. There is currently no guest folder in the room, but we can also give you a freshly disinfected folder at the reception. We kindly ask you to hand it in again on departure.
- – Our reception is currently not manned continuously.
- – There is a disinfection dispenser on each floor next to the stairs, we ask you to use it. – This is how you protect us and yourself.
- – Our housekeeping makes every effort to clean your room with the greatest care. Sockets, light switches, door buckles and storage areas are disinfected daily.
- – We ask you to store your personal belongings in the wardrobe as far as possible so that you can make it easier for our housekeeping to clean the rooms carefully. Thank you very much!
- – If you do not want a room cleaning, please put the do not disturb sign on the door or inform our reception team.
- – We currently offer you a breakfast buffet that is tailored to the currently applicable hygiene and safety measures. Please choose your breakfast time the day before so that your table can be disinfected, set and prepared for you personally. Your table will then be ready for you in the morning at your chosen time for 45 minutes. Please disinfect your hands before using the buffet. We look forward to fulfilling your wishes personally!
- – We participate in the initiative “Safe hospitality – Test offer tourism”.
- – As part of this, every Monday we undergo voluntary testing for the SARS-CoV-2 pathogen so that you as a guest can feel comfortable and safe with us.
- – We have voluntarily committed to complying with the existing legal protection regulations in addition to additional COVID19 protective measures in order to enable our guests to have unforgettable, carefree and safe moments in Bali.
WITH YOUR CARE YOU PROTECT YOURSELF AS WELL AS OTHER GUESTS AND YOUR HOSTS!
SUSPICION OF INFECTION
- If you suspect that you are infected, please stay in your room and avoid gatherings of people and public transport.
- Call the Front Office Staff: You will be looked after by medical staff over the phone and given further information.